Bayugan City is one of those peaceful and simple place part of Agusan Del Sur. Maybe for those people don’t know the existence of Bayugan they can say that the place have a lot of MILF or etc.Well we can’t blame people because when you say Mindanao their mindset is that place is a mess because of MILF issues. Bayugan City now is out of danger by the leadership of City Mayor Kim Lope A. Asis. From a simple municipality before turn into a city which is until now it under development.I wonder why people choose to leave Bayugan if we are capable to provide those things they needed.If they want to send their children into a nice school we have Bayugan National Comprehensive High School which gives the students need and make sure that before they graduate they will learn lots of information. If they want to continue college the Agusan del Sur College open many courses. Although it’s private institution but they assure you that it’s affordable. Also if you enroll at Bayugan school it’s less expenses and you can’t get homesick. One of the tourist spot in Bayugan is they called Top view which is located at the Sta. Irene. If you are stressed you can unwind their and smell the fresh air while looking the wide and beauty of city. It’s really relaxing place!
While typing these article the flashback come out of my mind.
One of my friend ask me if what are the improvements of Bayugan City now.Then I answered,”If you come back again in Bayugan you love to stay rather than to leave your townhouse because Bayugan City now is in a big change from the simple infrastructure into amazing specially when you pass the Rotunda.The government put a fountain in the center and removed the old waiting shed. Many bayuganon now love to roam around,dancing zumba and jog.Many youth hang outs there together with their friends to take selfie because of the nice surroundings. There are lots of scenery in Bayugan City that we’re not yet go. So what are we waiting for? Take tour here in Bayugan City Agusan Del Sur.
Way back 90’s Bayugan is a simple municipality located at Agusan del Sur. According to the oldest one of their past time places is Rotunda. Simple yet relaxing because of those tress around the oval. Then suddenly Bayuganon woke up that the Bayugan already changed into a City. Infrastructure build and some are under development, one of those development is Rotunda. From then simple and muddy turn into fantastic one. Before, when the tourists from north going to south never pay attention to look back the rotunda, but now, they can uttered the word “nice place”. The new rotunda now is one of the most tourists spots of Bayugan City. They can take photos there. Even the Bayuganon people they used the rotunda one of their past time . Specifically the young ones. Rotunda have a big change but one thing never changed Bayuganon used hang-outs, jogging, zumba, and family bonding in rotunda.
#It’s more fun in Bayugan City.
ANAK NG MAHIRAP LYRICS
Ako’y anak ng mahirap
Lumaking salat sa yaman
Maagang nawala si Ama
Ang ina ko nama’y mahina na
Kami’y hinamak ng lubusan
Kami’y itinuring na basahan
Sila ba’y makatwiran
Ako’y naglakbay na mag-isa
Upang aking malimutan
Mga kaapihang dinanas
Ihahanap ng kalunusan
Ako’y anak ng mahirap
Ngunit hindi ako nahihiya
Pagka’t ako’y mayroon pang dangal
Di katulad mong mang-aapi
IT SHOWS HOW DIFFICULT POVERTY IS.”ANAK NG MAHIRAP” BY FREDDIE AGUILAR
“ANAK NG MAHIRAP” REPRESENTED THAT BEING IN A POOR STATUS IS NOT A HINDRANCE ACHIEVING DREAMS TO BECOME A BETTER OR SUCCESSFUL IN LIFE. IT ALSO TELLS US THAT POVERTY IS DIFFICULT SO WE MUST HAVE COURAGE AND FIGHTING SPIRIT.SOME PEOPLE WHO BELITTLED BECAUSE OF POOR STATUS WAS INSPIRED MORE TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN LIFE AND TO PROVE THEMSELVES THAT THEY CAN DO IT. EVEN THEY’RE NOT FINANCIALLY WEALTHY, THEY HAVE THE COURAGE TO ACHIEVE THEIR GREATEST DREAMS BECAUSE OF FAITH IN GOD.
DON’T YOU EVER UNDER ESTIMATE THE POOR BECAUSE ONE MAN SAID “THE RICH HEART IS FOUND IN AN OLD COAT”.
1. Yanga (Flowerpot)= Masetera , paso
- Ilipat mo ang bulaklak sa yanga.
2. Yago (Juice)=Gata;katas
- Bigyan mo nga ako ng yago ng kalamansi.
3. Ulinigin(to listen to; to attend to)=Pakinggang mabuti upang maliwanagan ang ibig marinig.
- Ulinigin mo nga kung sino ang nagsasalita.
4. Tudyo(Joke;Teasing)=Panunukso; Biro
- Ang sakit naman ng tudyo mo sa akin.
5. Tiwa(An intestinal worm)=Maliit(malaki pa sa karayom) na bulating nabubuhay sa loob ng bituka ng tao,hayop at sa laman ng mga hayop na mamalya.
- Tignan mo ang bituka ng manok mayroong tiwa.
6. Tibalbal(Plump; Chubby)=Malaki at walang hugis (tungkol sa katawan ng babae);Mataba;Bilugan
- Mikay bakit ka laging kumakain ayan tuloy ang katawan mo’y naging tibalbal.
7. Tahasan(Definite;clear and direct)=Tapatan;Tiyakan;Totohanan
- Tahasan kung magsalita si Anna ng Wikang English.
8. Plumero(Feather duster)=Pangwalis ng alikabok sa yari sa balahibo ng manok at iba pang kauri
- Hanapin mo ang plumero dahil maglilinis ako ng bintana.
9. Nombramyento(Nomination; appointment)=Pagkakahirang
- Natanggap na niya ang kanyang nombramyento.
10.Galapong(Rice flour)=Pinulbos o giniling na bigas.
- Kunin mo ang galapong sa misa dahil magluluto ako ng puto.
A WEAPON FOR THE GOOD FOUNDATION OF THE FUTURE
WHERE IS IT COLDER, AT THE NORTH POLE OR THE SOUTH POLE?
- The South Pole. It sits on a mountain, where it is colder than at sea level. The North Pole is located on an ice cap floating on the Arctic Ocean. Warmth from the ocean keeps the North Pole’s temperature higher than it would be otherwise. -REBECCA L. GRAMBO
WHY DO DRAGONFLIES CALLED DRAGONFLIES EVEN THOUGH THEY DON’T FIRE? :3
HOW MUCH SALT IS IN THE OCEAN?